I don’t know about you, but once the calendar hits May 1st always prompts this question:
“How am I going to get everything done?”
It seems like there is so much to do, and just not enough time to do it. But over my years of teaching, I’ve started to recognize the things that I need to get done at the end of the year, and I’ve found ways to create systems, processes and templates to get things done quickly and efficiently.
This “End of the Year Survival Pack” consists 6 PDF Guides, in which I’m sharing with you how I tackle some of the challenges that come with the end of the year. I also have included some ideas and helpful tips in case you get stuck. And, there are guides and templates so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
Here are the 6 PDF Guides included in the Survival Pack:
- Gift ideas for your graduating choir members
- How to minimize the DRAMA surrounding choir auditions
- How to make a choir recruiting video
- How to give your choir final AND select repertoire at the same time
- Creating a productive and purposeful Choir Council
- The End-of-the-Year “To-Do List”
Each PDF Guide is designed to walk you through each topic, with tips and strategies to save you time and help you avoid the same mistakes that I’ve made in the past 😉
As part of the Survival Pack, I also include a number of templates so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel as you tackle the end of the school year! Templates included in the Survival Pack are:
- 12 Specific Gift Ideas for That Your Graduating Choir Members Will Love
- Auditions Guidance for Parents and Students
- CDC Choir Audition Rubric Template
- End of the Year Choir Final Template
- Choir Council Positions Descriptions Form
- Choir Council Application Form
- Choir Council Feedback Form
- End of the Year Checklist for Choir Directors
You can certainly purchase the End of the Year Survival Pack separately, OR…..through May 15, 2022, You can get a free copy when you become a member of the Choir Director Corner Community Membership! By being a member, you also get access to dozens of rubrics, templates, handouts, online workshops, recommended repertoire lists, Monthly Collaboration Calls, and more!
Head over to choirdirectorcorner.com/membership to get signed up today!